Last Updated: 9/11/2013
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Our site and all its sub-domains are operated by Hair By Nicolas Jurnjack Pty., Ltd. We are registered in Australia under company number 154 296 634 and have our registered office at Shop 1/98-102 Maroubra Rd Maroubra NSW 2035 Australia.
- What we collect
- We collect personal information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number or credit card information.
You may, however, visit the free access sections of our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience; your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions you have initiated
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information which you may have chosen to receive.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In particular, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database which is only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential.
- Disclosures of your personal information
- Except where stated below, we will not disclose or pass your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may need to pass your personal information to third party service providers (including in the USA and other countries where data privacy laws are not equivalent to those in the European Union) who we use to host our site, manage our databases or handle mailings; in any such case a contract will be in place which requires any service provider to process your personal information in accordance with our instructions and to maintain adequate security standards.
By using our website, you consent to the transfer of your personal data to the USA (and other countries if appropriate) for the above purposes.
We also reserve the right (and through your use of our website you authorize us) to disclose your personal information to any third party if we are required to do so by any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- Mergers or acquisitions
- In the event that our site or company is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or we sell any part of our business or assets, we reserve the right in any of these circumstances to transfer our personal information to a new owner that agrees to offer equivalent safeguards for the use and disclosure of your personal information.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Links to other websites
- Controlling your personal information (and a special note to California residents)
- At any time you may request us to cease using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, by emailing email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org. A small fee may be payable.
Additionally, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we disclosed their personal data (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the categories of data disclosed to those third parties. To make any sort of access request, please email us using the details above.
If you believe that any of your personal information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.